Sunday, June 06, 2010


I will bless the Lord forever
I will trust Him at all times
He has delivered me from all fear
He has set my feet upon a rock
I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord

You are my shield, my strength
My portion, deliverer
My shelter, strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Hillsong's Made Me Glad

Today I was struck by this verse in a song we sang at our church gathering. God is continuing to extend my gaze beyond my own perspective. I love it! As this song was sung, I felt God say "I am not just your shield, I am your complete protection"; "I am not just your strength, I am your strength completely"; "I am your complete portion and your complete deliverer. I don't do things partially, or incompletely. I don't give you partial salvation, I give you complete salvation. I didn't just die for some of your sins, I died for the sum of your sins. I don't just protect you from some harm, I protect you from all things. I don't provide you with just what you need to scrape by, I provide you with more than enough. I am the God of "More than Enough."



No comments: