Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lovely Happenings @ Bedtime... -Enjoy, Ali :)

It's bed time and Mama Spider creeps giggling into a little fly's room...

"Ah ha ha ha... I'm a Mama Spider and you're a fly" she says to little Jack. "Do you know what the Spider said to the fly Jack?" says Mama Spider.

"What?!" says the little fly.

"Mmmm... I smell DINNER!!! Mwhahahahaaaaaa!!!!!"

"Wait! WAIT! Stop! STOP MAMA!" (Little Jack commands then continues -whispering...) "I wanted to be your little baby fly."

Mama smiles in the dark, "Okay then, you can be my baby fly instead". Mama is concerned her game went too far and scared her Jacker.

Jack reaches up, wraps his little arms around Mama and yells, "NOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DINNER MAMA!!!" Mama laughs out loud, Jack (sounding remarkably like his mother) laughs too, and then pulls her even tighter into his lovely little hug. "Dat's funny Mama?!" (Mama is still laughing...)

Then he says something she knows she will never forget. Holding her close he whispers into her ear, "I'll keep you Mama... I'll keep you... and YOU, you can keep me."

3 comments:

Deann said...

That is truly a wonderful way to end the day!

Pat and Ali said...

I think so too! He's saying it every night now!

So lovely!

:) Ali

Anonymous said...

heart melting ... ahhh - that's the best way to end any day :) MX